[libcroco-list] small update

Hi,

This is just an update about what is going on under the hood.

I have been working on several areas recently:
  * debug of the selection/cascading engine
  * add more apis to support CSS fragment parsing
  * support the !important keyword in declaration parsing
  * fix bugs here and there as they get reported
  * apply patches ;)

There are still a couple of things to do before I can think about a new release:
      * take !important keyword in account at the cascading level
      * add the missing string serialisation methods to all the
      types of css statements

      * setup a new regression test framework based on csslint. The cli of the
      test would be the same as the one we have today: 'make nr-test' would launch
      the non regression tests and say if there has been a regression or not.
      The tests would take sets of css and xml files and would test various parts
      of the library, using csslint to do the parsing, selectors evaluation and
      cascading rules application. Also, there should be a way to launch the very
      same tests using valgrind and report the memleaks/mem corruptions.
      * pass those tests ;)

After the release, I will seriously need to improve the error reporting part of
the parser so that libcroco can be used in a "CSS Validation" environment.

Regards,

Dodji.