Re: [libcroco-list] No Case Ranges please

Hi Bjoern,

Sorry for the double reply.

Could you tell me if you succeed in compiling libcroco on win32 ?
To be honest, win32 has never been a target for me, as I don't use it.
But I'll be glad if we could have a set of dsw/dsp files that helps
compiling libcroco on win32. Of course, I won't maintain these files,
but I would be okay to include them in the normal libcroco distribution.

What do you think about all this ?

Cheers,

Dodji.