[libcroco-list] bug in cr-declaration ?

Hi,

I think I found a small problem in cr_declaration_unlink.
It tries to always update the decl list of the parent statement.
I think this is false, and only makes sense if the declaration to
be unlinked is the first in the decl list. So I changed it like this,
and then it seemed to work for me :

if (children_decl_ptr && *children_decl_ptr)

if (children_decl_ptr && *children_decl_ptr && *children_decl_ptr == a_decl)

I have some other problems after unlinking the first decl in the decl list, though
maybe my client code is at fault...
Cheers,

Rob.