Re: [libcroco-list] vendor specific declarations

Hi David,

I have commited a patch that provides the support for vendor
specific properties. I have actually created a new type of token (not
present in the CSS2 spec) called VENDOR_SPECIFIC_IDENT and modified the
parsing rules of the "property" production to make it accept
VENDOR_SPECIFIC_IDENT and IDENT tokens.

This seems to work and please, do not hesitate to report any error you may
encounter.

Thank you for raising this issue.

Regards,

Dodji.