Re: [libcroco-list] more on selectors

> neither the '+' operator ('A + B' -> 'an A if followed by a B')
> nor the ':first-child' pseudo-element appear to work.
Oh, oops, my fault.
Pseudo element and pseudo class selectors are usualy "dynamic".
Are not evaluated today, eventhough there are parsed correctly.

But A + B type selectors should work. The test5 in the
non regression test suite tests this case. You maybe came
across a bug.

Could you please give me the test case you used ?

Thank you very much for your time.

Dodji.