Re: [libcroco-list] API corresponding to getComputedStyle() of DOM
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji seketeli org>
- To: Kang Jeong-Hee <Keizi mail co kr>
- Cc: libcroco-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [libcroco-list] API corresponding to getComputedStyle() of DOM
- Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 18:15:52 +0200 (MEST)
> It may be, though there seems really not full cases for all 122
> that interface CSS2Properties declares. Or am I wrong?
You are definitely right. Not all the properties are present
in CRStyle at the moment. I implement things step by step.
I (usually) don't put a property in the CRStyle structure if the
behaviour implied by this property on the rendering side is not
And, frankly, given the fact that I am alone coding on this,
we will have all the properties implemented after years.
gnome xml editor: http://www.freespiders.org/projects/gmlview
gnome css2 parsing toolkit: http://www.freespiders.org/projects/libcroco
] [Thread Prev