Re: [libcroco-list] API corresponding to getComputedStyle() of DOM

> It may be, though there seems really not full cases for all 122
> properties
> that interface CSS2Properties declares. Or am I wrong?

You are definitely right. Not all the properties are present
in CRStyle at the moment. I implement things step by step.
I (usually) don't put a property in the CRStyle structure if the
behaviour implied by this property on the rendering side is not
implemented.

And, frankly, given the fact that I am alone coding on this,
we will have all the properties implemented after years.

Best regards,

Dodji.

homepage: http://www.seketeli.org/dodji
gnome xml editor: http://www.freespiders.org/projects/gmlview