Re: [LIBART] Libart images look broken

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 16:09 +0100, Samuel Abels wrote:
> I am implementing a canvas using libart with C++ and now when I display
> an image it looks broken (many random pixels are cluttered over the
> image). This is what I do:
>
> ------------------------
> #define BYTES_PER_PIXEL 3

Ok, that was an error, I have changed this to '4' since I want to draw
into an RGBA buffer. Still, the pixmap looks broken.
In the archives I found this message:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/libart/2004-June/msg00000.html

I guess that is the same problem I have here. I have not found anything
regarding this in the API docs, so I suspect libart does not support
RGBA rendering. Can somebody confirm this?

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |