[LIBART] Rendering to an RGBA buffer?

Hello.

It seems like there are functions to render an SVP into an RGB buffer
(art_rgb_svp_*), and also to composite an RGBA buffer atop an RGB buffer
(art_rgb_rgba_affine), but I don't see any way to render _into_ an RGBA
buffer.

I'd like to be able to render a single tile once into an RGBA buffer, so
I could then blit it (well, composite it) directly multiple times
instead of drawing it each time from the scratch with libart.

Is there some way to do this, or do I have to resort to ugly hacks (or
write an extension)?

Lauri Alanko
la iki fi