[LIBART] (no subject)

Hello !

I'm using "art_svp_render_aa" to compute pixel coverage values in my radiosity tool and found out, that some coverage values at the leftmost and rightmost extends of the scan converted polygon are wrong. These wrong values are leading to visual artificats in the radiosity solution. I computed exact values for comparison by clipping the polygon at each pixel line and column. The values from "art_svp_render_aa" are having an error of more than 20% for a few pixels, while the other values are correct. Now, the question is, should the coverage values from "art_svp_render_aa" be the exact values or are they only an approximation ? Does anyone have the same problem ?

Kind regards,
--Alexander Irion