Re: [LIBART] Error with libart

From: Ayose <setepo setepo rinu org>
> *** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
> *** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
> *** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice

I just ran into this.  It was spitting the above message out when I was
trying to draw a stroked circle, with radius less than zero :)  (Drawing a
filled circle worked OK; that is, it drew nothing and didn't complain.)
It never crashed for me (v2.3.10, rpm by RedHat).

Here's roughly what I was doing...

  ArtVpath  *circle;
  ArtSVP    *stroke;

  circle = art_vpath_new_circle (center.x, center.y, radius);
  if (filled)
    stroke = art_svp_from_vpath (circle);
  else
    stroke = art_svp_vpath_stroke (circle,
      ART_PATH_STROKE_JOIN_ROUND, ART_PATH_STROKE_CAP_ROUND,
      1.0, 1.0, 1.0);

  art_rgb_svp_alpha (path, 0, 0,
      pixmap->width, pixmap->height,
      color,
      pixmap->buffer, pixmap->rowstride, NULL);

  art_free (stroke);
  art_free (circle);

Drew