[LIBART] libart pixel-format changes

Due to a bizzare series of issues involving our firewall at work, Mac CVS Pro being strange and so on, I am unable to produce a diff. Sorry about this. Somone who *can* need to check these files against the current HEAD in Gnome CVS to see if anything needs to be merged.

The external changes are to art_render_new(), which takes a pixel format (look in art-render.h to see what's going on there), and in the composite selector code that chooses the composte callback.

Any fixes / suggestions / etc gratefully recieved....
James