Re: [LIBART] SVP question

Hello!

Look into latest libart code. ArtRender should allow you to use different output buffer
types (together with other cool stuff).
Last time I checked, it had some bugs still. It did not render large SVP-s, if the
path was not intersecting buffer (was completely around of it).
I do not know, what is the release status of latest libart. If it is not in easily
available distribution yet and you do not want to include full libart render code, you can
borrow simpler (and suboptimal) but working RGBA rendering code from either gnome-print
or sodipodi source.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski