[LIBART] Drawing multiple SVP's to buffer

Hello.

I'm new to libart and new to the list.

What I'm trying to do is to get two SVPs rendered to the same buffer.

If I try to

art_svp_render (render, svp);
art_svp_render (render, svp2);

I get the message "art_render_svp non-driver mode not yet implemented."

If I try making two renders pointing at the same buffer, I can render
twice, but the render-operation seems to segfault unless I clear the
render using art_render_clear_rgb first, which defeats the purpose of
rendering twice.

Hopefully this is a simple task, I'd really appreciate a kick in the right
direction. :) Pointers to simple examples rendering two svp's also greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Lars Thomas Denstad <larsde redloop com>
http://www.redloop.com/larsde/