RE: [LIBART] problem with art_rgb_svp_alpha()

I just played with the different ART_PATH_STROKE_* flags and
modified the miter limit.  Still no luck.  The odd thing is that
I can get this sequence of points to render at a scale level
of 1.0, but if I scale up all the points by 1.5, it goes into
the infinite loop.

If I scale by 2.0 or 1.51, it does not get stuck in the loop.
I'm wondering if there are some rounding errors introduced
during the scaling are causing some weird precondition in the
points that leads to the arithmetic breaking down somewhere.

This may be unrelated, but I see a lot of warnings like these
during rendering:

colinear!
x_order_2: colinear!

It sounds like I really need to get familiar with svps and the
rendering code that uses them in order to find out why it is
getting stuck in this loop.  I was hoping to avoid digging through
that code.  :-(

Jason Priebe
Mi-Co
http://www.mi-corporation.com/

> Have you tried setting the mitter limit to something different from 0?
> Otherwise I don't know. Maybe some ART_PATH_STROKE_* flags are not all
> implemented...
>
> Anyway if you find out, please let me know.
> Eric.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Priebe;Jason
FN:Jason Priebe
ORG:Mi-Co
TITLE:Director of Internet Services
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(919) 485-4819 x615
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(919) 838-0630
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(919) 523-6300
TEL;WORK;FAX:(919) 990-8561
ADR;WORK:;;2 Davis Drive;Research Triangle Park;North Carolina;27709;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:2 Davis Drive=0D=0AResearch Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709=0D=0AUnited =
States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:priebe mi-corporation com
EMAIL;INTERNET:9195236300 dpcs mobile att net
EMAIL;INTERNET:jason_priebe yahoo com
REV:20010209T141307Z
END:VCARD