[LIBART] libart documentation

Hi, I'm trying to get libart & gnome-font connected to Python as part of
the pingo project. We have an existing swig connection, but it's a bit
out of date. I observe that since Chris Lee did the original swig a few
changes have been made to libart to allow a rendering abstraction.

I would really like to know if any user level documentation exists for
libart or if it will forever remain mysterious and opaque.
--
Robin Becker