[ART_HACK] Hello! libart and floating point comparisons

Hi!  I just joined the list.

So, I've been using Gentoo on AMD64 for a while, and I got extra annoyed
this weekend with the Gnome Amaranth theme icons and libart.  Some of
the icons cause libart to go into endless loops spitting messages about
duplicate horiz segments, etc.  It's caused by some floating point
values not *quite* matching other floating point values.

I may have gone a bit overboard.  I recompiled both libart_lgpl and
librsvg with the -Wfloat-equal flag, downloaded the fcmp library (it's
just a couple files actually) and replaced EVERY floating point
comparison in both libraries with a call to fcmp with a epsilon of
DBL_EPSILON*16.  Voila!  Problem fixed!

If you're interested in my patch, let me know.
--
Zan Lynx <zlynx acm org>