Re: status, generally [was Re: OIN status?]

On 10/16/07, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 21:23 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> > On 10/14/07, Luis Villa <luis tieguy org> wrote:
> > > Hey, all-
> > > I noticed today that we're not on the OIN licensee's list. Last I knew
> > > it was essentially complete on the legal side, so I handed it off to
> > > Jeff to handle the PR and such- but I see nothing on their site about
> > > it. What's the status?
> >
> > Ping? Board? Feel free to move to -private if this isn't discussable
> > for some reason.
>
> There's nothing on board's plate about OIN, so I guess it's just a
> mistake on their side.

It was on the board's plate (specifically Jeff's); see the board
archives of April 3rd, and Dave Neary's unanswered ping of April 18th.
I assume that at some point after that the overall responsibility may
have shifted to OIN; if that is the case, I'm asking when, what
happened, what we've done lately to push them, etc.

Luis