Re: [Fwd: copyright/trademark enquiry]

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> <quote who="Quim Gil">
>
> > Can we have an action to redirect licensing to the legal list? Thanks
>
> I'll do it now.

Actually, minor concern: Should queries to licensing be publically archived?
It might be more polite to send these to legal-private instead, because the
sender might not expect their query to be available to the general public.

And now that I think further about it: Perhaps these should just come to the
board so that we can execute on the easy ones immediately, and forward hard
ones to legal-list/private if necessary. That means the legal team only has
to deal with stuff that really requires their insight.

- Jeff

--
Open Source in Mobile 2007: Madrid, Spain     http://www.osimconference.com/

     "I think his crackpipe is mixed with helium or something." - Colin
                           Walters on Hans Reiser