Octave-GTK 0.2 Released.

Hello Folks!
Im glad to announce the release of

             Octave-GTK Version 0.2.

Like we said earlier version 0.2 comes with
some strawberry, along with the plain vanilla. ;-)
So taste quite sweet, for wild strawberries these.

Features:

         o GDK,PANGO,ATK,GLib bindings [Untested but]
         o 40> GTK+ examples in Octave-GTK
         o 5   libGlade examples in Octave-LibGlade
         o Code build refactored.
         o GNU Autotools added for Build methods
         o API documents for GTK+ & LibGlade
         o Tutorial on Octave-Glade, and using LibGlade.

Get this package from the project web page:
         http://octave-gtk.sourceforge.net

for the impaitent:
         http://octave-gtk.sourceforge.net/octave-gtk-0.2.tgz

Please report problems, errors, and suggestions on this mailinglist
or directly to me. <gnumuthu><A-t><users.sf.net>.

Cheers
Muthu.

Lets Hack Octave-Gtk.
http://octave-gtk.sourceforge.net