request for an update to the GTK+ language bindings page

Hi all,

The GTK+ language bindings page (http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html)
indicates that this list is the right point of contact for getting
updates onto that page (I'm not quite sure that reflects reality, but
anyway.)

As of the Gtk2Hs 0.9.8 release, Gtk2Hs does now support GTK+ 2.6. So I'd
like to get the page updated to reflect that. Also, the Gtk2Hs home page
has moved to: http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/

I'd also like to note that contrary to the information on the language
bindings page, GTK+HS does not support the GTK+ 2.x series. It supports
GTK+ 1.2.x.

If this list is not the right place to request updates for the language
bindings page, does anyone know who I should contact? (if only so we can
get the correct contact information on there!)

Thanks very much.

Duncan