GnomePython freeze

  I'd just like to point out that, although there was no GnomePython
release near the API/feature freeze date,  GnomePython 2.9.2 is already
frozen.  It just that there wasn't anything new worth making a release
on last monday.  I'm still counting on it being included in Gnome
Bindings.

  Regards.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic.