Re: Introspection API
- From: John Ehresman <jpe wingide com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>
- Cc: language-bindings gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- Subject: Re: Introspection API
- Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:08:16 -0500
Matthias Clasen wrote:
Is using libffi or something similar a problem ?
I think we want to set things up so libffi could be easily used. In
other words, the information that libffi needs should be easily
obtainable from the introspection api. I'd also like not to have to
wrap everything in GValue's if that can be avoided. That said, we need
to figure out how to package libffi for non-gcc compilers such as MS VC++.
] [Thread Prev