changes and additions

A short while ago there were changes made to the java-gnome
cvs structure.  Each binding package was moved into its own
cvs module.  When the new platform bindings page is created
(for gnome 2.11 development) could the Java-GNOME section
(links) please be changed to reflect this change?

Also, during 2.11 we will be adding four additional bindings
to our list of stable bindings.  They are cairo-java (on
freedesktop), libgnomevfs-java (on gnome.org), gst-java
(soon to be on freedesktop), and gtkmozembed-java (on
gnome.org).  We also have dbus bindings under development
but we are unsure if these will reach a level of stability in time
to be included in a 2.12 release cycle.  Where appropriate could
these new bindings packages be listed on the bindings page?

Thanks

--
Jeffrey Morgan

"The highest reward for a man's toil is not
what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it"
    - Jon Ruskin