ANNOUNCE: PyGTK 2.5.0 released (unstable)

I just put up a tarball of PyGTK 2.5.0 on ftp.gnome.org, it can be
fetched from:

  ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-python/2.5/

once the mirrors have synced correctly.

What's new since 2.4.1?
        - Port to Gtk+ 2.5.x (Johan, John)
        - Code generator improvements (Gustavo)

The wrapping for 2.5.x widgets should be pretty complete, but it might
have some missing functionality, make sure to us it together with the
latest version of Johns reference manual, found at:

  http://www.moeraki.com/pygtkreference/pygtk2reference/index.html

This is an unstable release and needs to be well tested, so we're happy
if users and developers can test their program against it, but don't be
surprised if you find a bug or two.

Enjoy.

--
Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org>