Re: Gtk API changes list

Mark Howard wrote:

Hi,
Sorry if this sounds really stupid, but I'm trying to find lists of API
modfications to Gtk+. I've searched through cvs and a tarball, but can't find
any.
This is all based on an email to this list a few weeks ago, part of which can be
found here:
http://java-gnome.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/bin/view/Main/UpstreamAPIChanges

Don't these lists exist? If so, why did that message say they do?

The main reason I want them is that for the gtk 2.4 changes the NEWS files
seemed to miss out a few things. I'd rather not go through the full ChangeLogs.
This might help:
   http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/ix05.html

It is being generated regularly from CVS so should be up to date. The GTK developers make sure that all new APIs are marked as "Since: 2.6", and that index is generated from APIs marked as such.

James.