Re: New Bindings modules (was Re: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule)

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 15:44 -0400, Ross McFarland wrote:
> Murray Cumming said:
> > We are now in sync with the GNOME schedule:
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.7/
> > There is no extra, different, GNOME Bindings schedule.
>
> so does this mean that bindings api freeze and release the at same time as the
> libraries themselves?

Yes, now we are GNOME. That should not be a problem because we are not
starting late this time. And you will, of course, be allowed to deal
properly with any last-minute changes in the underlying libraries.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com