Re: Schedule delayed by 1 week

You have probably noticed that you can't upload your tarballs to widget
at the moment. Yesterday you should have received a request for a new
password, so it should be working soon. Please tell me if you did not
get that request for a password, or if there are other problems.

Remember, please don't use 2.4.0 or 2.6.0 version numbers for these, but
get ready to release 2.4.0/2.6.0 for the final release. [1]

[1] Or whatever you use to indicate an API-stable release.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com