Re: Plans for 2.8 - GNOME Managed Language Services?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Mark Howard <mh debian org>
- Cc: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, "language-bindings gnome org" <language-bindings gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Plans for 2.8 - GNOME Managed Language Services?
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:19:07 -0500
On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 12:18, Mark Howard wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 05:48:32PM +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 16:55, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > > My suggestion if we want to do something in 2.8 and we can't get people
> > > behind "open source Java subset" is:
> What makes you think that?
I didn't say we couldn't get people behind it, just "if we can't..."
Right now I think some people are arguing to block Java in favor of Mono
or sticking to C/C++/Python, it's a question of whether we can build
consensus around one of these answers or not.
] [Thread Prev