Re: Plans for 2.8 - GNOME Managed Language Services?
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- Cc: "language-bindings gnome org" <language-bindings gnome org>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Plans for 2.8 - GNOME Managed Language Services?
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:22:48 +0100
On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 19:15, muppet wrote:
>  i'm speaking here of pygtk's defs files. i gave a once-over to gtkmm's
> defs files shortly before giving up on the idea, and have not looked since.
They are basically the same, because we both use h2defs.py. We have
extra .defs files for enums, properties, signals, and vfuncs, but pygtk
probably uses runtime introspection for properties and signals instead.
I think you should have used our defs files. They're good. Of course I
would have liked it if you extended the format to add the extra
information that you mentioned. But you succeeded anyway.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev