Re: http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 16:41, muppet wrote:
> Murray Cumming said:
> > It's a bit less vague now, so some of the information might be wrong,
> > but that's probably the only way to make people tell us the correct
> > information.
>
> for Perl -- under GTK+-1.2, it may be appropriate to link to
> http://www.gtkperl.org, since that project supported GTK+ from 0.99 to 1.2.
> E.g., in the "Platform Bindings" section for Perl in the GTK+ 1.2 column,
> instead of "none", put an asterisk that links to the anchor around "Perl -
> GtkPerl" in the "Others" section.

I've added gtkperl in the 2nd section, and linked to the top from there,
because though people should never think there is no gtk2 perl binding,
I don't think people care now whether there is a gtk+ 1.2 binding.

> Also, either "-" or a blank cell for "none" may help mitigate some of the
> visual density of the table.  And maybe a splash of color-coding for good
> measure.  :-)

Feel free to patch it. It's at gtk-web/bindings.html

> As for "complete" verus "almost complete" versus "supported" -- is that based
> on api coverage?  If so, what percentile is "Complete"?  Are there audits for
> completeness or does it work on the honor system?

It's all self-reported, with a little sanity-checking by me. I've added
a description at the top.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com