[Fwd: RE: ANNOUNCE: GNOME Platform Bindings 2.5.6 (Beta 1)]

I put the wrong Java NEWS in the email announcement, but I'll get it
right in the gnomedesktop announcement.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com

Beta1  (3 March 2004)
- New Classes:
	gtk.event.CellEditableEvent  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.event.ColorSelectionEvent  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.event.ExpanderEvent  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.event.TreeModelEvent  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.event.UIManagerEvent  [Jeffrey Morgan]
-New Interfaces:
	gtk.event.CellEditableListener  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.event.ColorSelectionListener  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.event.ExpanderListener  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.event.TreeModelListener  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.event.TreeViewListener  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.event.UIManagerListener  [Jeffrey Morgan]
- Updated Classes:
	gdk.Pixmap - Changed constructor to take a Drawable instead of a
Window  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.AccelMap - added API:  [Jeffrey Morgan]
		added lockPath and unlockPath methods
  		added getAccelMap method
  	gtk.ActionGroup - fixed bug when adding RadioActionEntrys to
ActionGroup  [Jeffrey Morgan=
  	gtk.Adjustment - added changed event  [Jeffrey Morgan]
   	gtk.CellEditable - added missing methods and events  [Jeffrey
Morgan]
  	gtk.CellRenderer - changed from abstract to concrete class  [Jeffrey
Morgan]
  	gtk.Clipboard - added API: [Luca De Rugeriis]
  		added get method
  		added getForDisplay method
  		added getDisplay method
  		added getContents method
  		added isTextAvailable method
  	gtk.ColorSelection - added color_changed event  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.ComboBox - added popup and popdown methods  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.Expander - added activate event  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.ListStore - updated native layer and added missing methods
[Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.RadioButton - fixed problems with constructors  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.RadioMenuItem - added two new constructors to create from
existing widgets.  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.SelectionData - added missing methods and access to properties
[Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.TreeModel - updated native layer and added events.  [Jeffrey
Morgan]
	gtk.TreePath - added appendIndex, prependIndex, and getIndices
methods  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.TreeSelection - added missing methods  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.TreeStore - updated native layer and added several missing
methods  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.TreeView - updated native layer, added many method, added events
[Jeffrey Morgan]
  	gtk.TreeViewColumn - added missing methods  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.TreeViewEvent - added support for TreeView events.
	gtk.UIManager - added API:  [Jefffrey Morgan]
		added getToplevels method
		added all event handling
	gtk.Window - added API:  [Jeffrey Morgan]
		added get/setDefaultIconList methods
		added listToplevelWindows method
		added setDefaultIcon method
		added get/setAcceptFocus methods
	gtk.event.Adjustment = added CHANGED event Type  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	gtk.TreeIter - Added reference to treeModel; moved some methods from
    	TreeModel to TreeIter [Mark Howard]
	gtk.TreeViewColumn:  [Mark Howard]
		changed setSortColumnID(int) to setSortColumn(DataColumn)
		removed int getSortColumnID()
		added API for focusCell(CellRenderer)
	gtk.SimpleList:  [Mark Howard]
		added String[] getSelected()
		added String[] getEntries()
	gtk.event.LifeCycleListener  [Mark Howard]
		added boolean lifeCycleQuery(LifeCycleEvent) to handle
delete and
		destroy events. Modified gtk.Widget to use this.
- Renamed DataBlock* classes to DataColumn*  [Jeffrey Morgan]
- Other
	Added fallback brute force locate for gcj.jar if usual locations
fail [Mark Howard]

Sorry for not getting this to you sooner.

-Jeff

 NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended
only for the use of the individuals or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, please return or delete it
immediately. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be
free of any virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by us for
any loss or damage arising in any way from its unauthorized modification or
use.

--- End Message ---