ANNOUNCE Java-GNOME 2.7.4

The java-gnome team is pleased to announce the latest development release
of the java-gnome bindings.  This release requires libgnomeui 2.7.3 or
higher
and gtk 2.4 or higher.

One major announcement to go along with this release is the news that
the project has moved its' cvs to cvs.gnome.  We have also made
changes to our directory structure and build scripts that will allow us
to make individual module releases in the future.

Here are the changes for this release:

libgtk-java
Updated Classes:
	gdk.Color - fixed WHITE constant  [Jeffrey Morgan]

libgnome-java
Updated Classes:
	gnome.PasswordDialog - added setShowUserpassButtons method  [Jeffrey
Morgan]
	gnome.UIInfo - partial fix for event propogation  [Jeffrey Morgan]

libglade-java
New Classes:
	CheckMenuItemDelegate  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	ColorButtonDelegate  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	ComboBoxDelegate  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	ExpanderDelegate  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	ExposeDelegate  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	FontButtonDelegate  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	ItemDelegate  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	MouseMotionDelegate  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	ToolBarDelegate  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	TreeModelDelegate  [Jeffrey Morgan]
Updated Classes:
	ListenerDelegate - added support for missing events in gtk lib
[Jeffrey Morgan]

libgconf-java
Updated Classes:
	ConfClient - fixed bug in error handling  [Jeffrey Morgan]

libgnomevfs-java
New Classes:
	VFSDirectory  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSException  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSFileFlags  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSFileInfo  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSFileInfoFields  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSFileInfoOptions  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSFileType  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSOpenMode  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSResult  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSSeekPosition  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSURI  [Jeffrey Morgan]
	VFSURIHideOptions  [Jeffrey Morgan]

The following modules are available:

libgtk-java:
Bindings for: GTK+, glib, atk, pango, gdk
Tarball:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libgtk-java/2.4/libgtk-java-2.4.3.tar
.gz

libgnome-java:
Bindings for: libgnome, libgnomeui, libgnomecanvas
Tarball:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libgnome-java/2.7/libgnome-java-2.7.4
.tar.gz

libgconf-java
Bindings for: gconf
Tarball:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libgconf-java/2.7/libgconf-java-2.7.4
.tar.gz

libglade-java
Bindings for: libglade
Tarball:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libglade-java/2.4/libglade-java-2.4.3
.tar.gz

An all-in-one package is also available on the java-gnome site at:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/java-gnome/java-gnome-2.7.4.tar.bz2?downl
oad
The all-in-one download also contains our bindings for gnomevfs, gtkhtml,
libvte, and bonobo.

-Jeff

 NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended
only for the use of the individuals or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, please return or delete it
immediately. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be
free of any virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by us for
any loss or damage arising in any way from its unauthorized modification or
use.