RE: Python binding and Gnome binding

> I have gone over this several times. Have you seen the previous discussion?

I just ran again through it.
>From what I read, the question was left somewhat opened :
"I don't see any major disadvantage to splitting the non-gnome-platform
stuff into a separate package" or
"So, I'm still fairly confident that I can get some of you to agree to
the no-non-gnome-platform-bindings-in-bindings-of-gnome-platform rule."

So reading your answer it is clear that this point is a must have and is
not going to be moved. That's all I wanted to know.

Regards,
Xavier Ordoquy.