RE: GNOME Platform Bindings 2.5.2 tarballs needed

> Murray Cumming Comneon com said:
> >> this week i'm also planning to make Gtk2::GladeXML stable and put
> >> Gnome2::Canvas on the 0.9x beta track.
> >
> > Ideally we would have established the list of modules at the first
> > release date, like we established the list of projects, but
> it looks
> > like I didn't spell that out. Please try to avoid adding
> stuff to the
> > module list after the start of the schedule.
>
> no worries -- these modules were already on the list, they
> just weren't officially stable when we signed up.  this is
> part of making them officially stable.

In case there's any confusion here: The modules on your list don't _need_ to
be officially stable until the "Full API/ABI Freeze date". They should be
declared 99% stable on the "API Freeze date":
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/bindings/

But you might be using some other meaning of "stable".

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net