Re: Bindings Schedule Change - 2 weeks

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 12:18:50PM -0500, muppet wrote:

> On Saturday, February 14, 2004, at 11:33 AM, Murray Cumming wrote:
>
> >By the way, why haven't I seen messages on your mailing lists about
> >the API Freeze? Your developers _really_ need to know about it.
>
> for the record:

We've also been doing a *lot* about this for java-gnome. Sourceforge has
been giving us a lot of grief lately so most of our messages have been
private between developers. Mailing list posts have been taking over 1
week to deliver sometimes. We will move away from sourceforge when we
get chance, after API freeze.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :