Re: gnome 2.5.4

> > > Did the gnome team miss their 2.5.4 deadline this
> > > past Monday?

2.5.3 (planned 12 Jan) was only officially released today
http://lists.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-February/msg00051.html

So it looks like the whole schedule is about 21 days behind at the
moment - I assume the bindings schedule must also follow.

We already have 2.5.3 bindings release. Are we just going to wait for
gnome 2.5.4 before the next bindings release? (two weeks?)

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :