Re: New language bindings revision [d.g.o isn't showing the changes]

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 06:21, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Curtis, the developer.gnome.org language bindings page
> http://developer.gnome.org/arch/lang/
> should be updated to show the significance of the GNOME Platform
> Bindings. For instance, I've put them at the top here:
> http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html
>
> Do you want to do this, or may I? Also, feel free to make non-radical
> changes to the gtk.org bindings page.

I revised the page following your example of putting the GNOME Platform
Bindings first.  developer.gnome.org is not regenerating--neither last
week's changes, or this weeks appeared.  I made commit to other pages
and they are not visible.

Jeff, can you force d.g.o to regenerate?

I also removed the letter 'A' that preceded the HTML tag that was
appearing at the top of http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html.  The page
regenerated after a few minutes.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.