Re: A GNOME Bindings release set?
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR>
- To: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- Cc: james daa com au, mkestner ximian com, language-bindings gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: A GNOME Bindings release set?
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:41:52 +0100
Note that one important step forward is to set up a web page that
will list exactly what the rules are (when we've agreed on them).
In particular, collecting info such as what are the libs that are part of
'the gnome developer platform' in a single page would help people maintaining
the various bindings.
] [Thread Prev