Re: A GNOME Bindings release set?
- From: Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>
- To: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- Cc: language-bindings gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: A GNOME Bindings release set?
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:43:08 -0600
On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 04:40, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> That does not include non-developer platform API such as libgnomeprint, or
> libgda. It's great if you wrap those, but it needs to be done separately. So
> if you currently bundle lots of stuff together in one package, you need to
> put the extra stuff in a separate package.
Why? I don't understand why we would need to force people to fragment
their bindings. Can you explain the reasoning behind this requirement?
Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>
] [Thread Prev