d.g.o language bindings page.

I've placed a first draft of a new GNOME language bindings page at
http://members.cox.net/sinzui/dgo/lang.html.

The page contains a summary of 10 bindings that provide some form of
GNOME2 development.  I've included a simple ranking, but I feel it offer
little that the summaries don't already say.  The text is by no-means
final.  This is more of a trial of how a bindings page will operate and
be presented.

Please provide your comments and revisions regarding function,
presentation, and content so I can create another draft, possibly for
approval.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.