Re: GNOME Platform Bindings - first schedule date

On Wednesday, December 10, 2003, at 05:20 AM, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

So, by December 22nd, we need tarballs for the modules that you want to put
on the schedule. Please send the list of modules, and download URLs to
language-bindings gnome org  I will be merciless about schedule dates.

These first two are needed for building the rest of the modules from source; they are not needed at runtime, and are not needed for binary packages.

ExtUtils::Depends
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/ExtUtils-Depends- 0.104.tar.gz?download

ExtUtils::PkgConfig
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/ExtUtils-PkgConfig- 1.02.tar.gz?download

These are the bindings proper:

Glib
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Glib-1.020.tar.gz?download

Gtk2
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gtk2-1.021.tar.gz?download

Gtk2::GladeXML
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gtk2-GladeXML- 0.94.tar.gz?download

Gnome2::Canvas
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gnome2-Canvas- 0.34.tar.gz?download

Gnome2::GConf
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gnome2-GConf- 0.42.tar.gz?download

Gnome2::VFS
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gnome2-VFS- 0.10.tar.gz?download

Gnome2
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gtk2-perl/Gnome2-0.90.tar.gz?download

These modules require Perl >= 5.8.0. Please send bug reports to gtk-perl-list gnome org ... i'm checking the build against Gnome CVS every few days, but things can slip through.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>