Re: GNOME Platform Bindings - first schedule date

Hi,
  Sorry for such a long delay in response from the Java-Gnome project -
First I was busy with real life, now some of the other developers are on
vacation. All developers have agreed that we would like to be included,
but we have a lot of work to do (see my recent long email to
java-gnome-developers lists sf net).
  I've now gone through the NEWS files and it seems quite plausible that
we will be able to follow the API rules, if we work hard. In terms of
modules, we will be able to provide bindings for the basic set -
glib, gtk, gnome, gnomeui, libglade. There is also the possibility that
our bindings for gconf and gtkhtml may be ready, however I cannot say
for definite by December 22nd.
  Our cvs currently needs some major changes. Once this is done (the next
few days + sourcforge delays), we will be able to announce exactly which
modules we will support and the tarball names.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :