bindings to GTK+

Hello,

It has been some time since I asked for adding a link
to our Ch GTK+ bindings.
( http://www.softintegration.com/products/toolkit/gtk/ )

It takes us lots of effort to create the bindings to GTK+,
and it is free to use and download from our website.
We hope our efforts can be useful for GTK+ developers to write GTK+
application once and run everywhere without tedious
compilation in every platform.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do
to have a link added from http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html

Thank you,

Wayne Cheng <mailto: wcheng softintegration com>
SoftIntegration, Inc.
http://www.softintegration.com
Tel: +1 (530) 297-7398 Fax: +1 (530) 297-7392