Re: Adding a new C++ language binding

Sander Vesik wrote:

could you write a short comaprison to gtkmm?

Why do I need to write a comparison to Gtkmm. I don't use Gtkmm and so can't very well write a comparison to something I know nothing about.
All I asked for was a link for my C++ language binding: GCode, from the GTK+ language bindings page to my project's home page. After all, my project proudly has a link to the GTK+ home page. That was the link in the original message <http://gcode.sourceforge.net>. Follow that link and you get a very thorough run down of what GCode is and what it does.

Jeff Franks.