Re: Adding a new C++ language binding

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 10:32, Jeff Franks wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When you have the time could you please add my new C++ language binding
> to the language bindings page on the GTK+ web site.
>
> My project name is "GCode", which stands for GTK+ C++ Object Development
> Environment.It is regisitered in the Gnome software map and is currently
> it is in it's third beta release. The source code is complete. There is
> an extensive tutorial included with the package. In a few weeks I will
> have finished adding the reference documentation and will release the
> final version 1.0.
>
> My projects home page is http://gcode.sourceforge.net

Could you tell me how you would like your entry to appear, as compared
to the existing entries? I'm very much against marking this as complete
because it has not had enough releases, and I'd like to make it clear
that gtkmm is the "official" C++ binding. But of course I am biased.

Ideally you might provide a patch for the gtk-web cvs module.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net