Re: [URL and name update needed]

Jeff Franks <jcf tpg com au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering, is there a moderator for the list  or should I contact
> <webmaster gnome org> about my enquires.
>
> This is my third email asking for a name and URL update for my GCode
> language binding. Each time I've supplied a patch but there has been no
> repsonse. My first was on the 5th of October. I notice that on the 9th
> of October a request was made and a new binding was added. That out
> dates my second email and patch on the 10th October which was awaiting
> moderator approval.

Things happen when they happen, if somebody feels like it. I tend to make the
changes but I do it when I get around to it and not before. It's very
unofficial.

> I have included a new patch. I'm sorry for the size, 14 kb, but I added
> a space between the Official and Others groups to improve readability.

The space should not account for the size of the patch. I think you have just
reformatted things but it's hard to tell. It would be easiest if you just
submitted a simple patch.

> also fixed one spelling mistake, I changed JavasScript to JavaScript.

My mistake.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com