Re: Bindings status
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: murrayc usa net
- Cc: "language-bindings gnome org" <language-bindings gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bindings status
- Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 23:37:56 +0800
Murray Cumming wrote:
Please give me the status of your GTK+2 language bindings so that I can
update the www.gtk.org page. If you don't reply then I'll interpret that
Please reply with the
- Programming language
- Project name
PyGTK and gnome-python
2.0 bindings are still unstable (but "mostly stable"). 1.2 bindings are
- Unstable or Stable API. That means binary stable for C/C++ - it might
mean source stable for interpreted languages.
- If Unstable, do you expect to be stable and complete soon?
There used to be other python bindings for GTK+, but they stopped
getting updated years ago.
If there is more than one binding for your programming language then try
to make my life simpler by explaining the situation to me in
Email: james daa com au | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html
] [Thread Prev