Re: [gtkmm] Any Python experts here?

On Sun, 2001-10-21 at 01:25, Sebastian Rittau wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 11:40:04PM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
>
> > Are there any Python coders here who'd like to fix a problem in the
> > h2def.py script? I could probably figure it out, but somebody else might
> > be faster.
>
> I've got a bit of experience with Python. What's the problem (and what
> does h2def.py do - I am currently not following gtkmm development closely)?

h2def.py is in the pygtk cvs module, in the codegen directory. It scans
.h files and generates interface descriptions in a lisp-like format.

It currently ignores function declarations that start with
G_CONST_RETURN, because it expects only 1 piece of white space between
the return type and the function name, and it can't handle the extra
item.

For instance, gtk_widget_get_name().

--
Murray Cumming