Language binding on the web..

Hi all!

A few months ago there was discussions about creating a language
bindings website on gnome.org.  I said I would be glad to help.  Since
then I haven't heard anything.

I haven't updated my gnome language matrix
(http://erik.bagfors.nu/gnome) in a long time because it needs to be
changed into a gnome2-version (I'm thinking about having seperate gnome1
and gnome2-sections or just forget gnome 1 all together).

Anyway!?  What's the current status?  I think my outdated page is the
best list of language-bindings currently and I think that _information_
should be on gnome.org.  I needs to be rearraged before that though.

/Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | erik bagfors nu
Supporter of free software | GSM +46 733 279 273