Re: Defs file format Revision 3
- From: Andrei Zmievski <andrei ispi net>
- To: Ariel Rios <ariel linuxppc org>
- Cc: language-bindings gnome org, gbarajas hotmail com
- Subject: Re: Defs file format Revision 3
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:09:29 -0500
On Mon, 21 May 2001, Ariel Rios wrote:
> Ok guys,
> I have done some cleaning in the defs file
> according to the proposals done in the list.
> So I put into your consideration the new revision
> which can be found at
> or at this mail.
> Still it have some comments inside /* */
> whenever I don't know if we do need this or that.
How about the 'null-ok' or 'default' attributes for functions/methods
that James and I talked about?
Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish;
and you can sell him fishing equipment.
] [Thread Prev